Samsung INR21700 40T (21700) 4000mAh
Vaping at the limit without compromising capacity?
The 21700 high current cell from Samsung provides a maximum output current of 35A (constant) or 70A (pulsed) and is with its capacity of 4000mAh enormously enduring!
- Capacity: 4000mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V - 3.7V
- Charge end Voltage: 4.2V ± 0.05V
- Discharge end Voltage: 2.5V
- Max. discharge current (constant): 35A
- Max. discharge current (constant): 70A
- Protection circuit: nein
- Positive pole: flach (FlatTop)
- Diameter: 21.15mm, Heigth: 70.15mm
- Weight: 70g ± 1g
- Charging method: CC-CV
1 x Samsung INR21700 40T cell
Safety Instructions for Lithium Ion Batteries:
Improper use of lithium-ion batteries (disassembling, breaking, overheating, overloading, overcharging, deep discharging, short-circuiting) can cause the batteries to explode or cause fires. Lithium ion batteries contain flammable and/or corrosive solutions and lithium salts, which can cause irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes in case of leakage. If lithium-ion batteries are venting, escaping fumes can pose a health hazard.
- NEVER keep batteries loose in your trouser pocket, wallet, drawer, etc. (danger of short circuit)
- DO NOT mix brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries with each other.
- DO NOT charge unattended and DO NOT charge near flammable materials
- ONLY use an intelligent charger designed for this particular type of battery
- Do not use if the battery or its insulation is damaged in any way.
- DO NOT operate above the continuous load limit
- Batteries must NEVER come into contact with fire, water or corrosive liquids.
- Damaged lithium-ion batteries must be disposed immediately in appropriate containers.
- STOP immediately if you notice an unusual smell, it feels hot (>60°C), changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way while charging / storing / using the battery.
|Shipping weight:||0,08 Kg|