Xtar MC1 USB Charger
The Xtar MC1 is ultra-compact, easy to use and accommodates almost all common Li-Ion batteries. The new 21700 battery class also fits easily into the charging slot of the MC1.
The following Li-Ion battery types can be charged with the Xtar MC1:
16340 / 18350 / 10440 / 14500 / 14650 / 16650 / 17500 / 17670 / 18500 / 18650 / 18700 / 22650 / 26500 / 26650 / 20700 / 21700
- 0 V battery activation
- various protection circuits
- IC temperature monitoring system
- Charging status via LED display
- Voltage-dependent activation and deactivation of the charging process
- Dimensions: 92 x 22 x 26 mm
- Input: DC 5,0 V / 500 mA
- CC Output: 500 mA
- Charging end voltage: 4.2 V
- Operating temperature: 0 - 40°C
- Compatibility: 3.6 V / 3.7 V Li-Ion batteries of different sizes
- Safety circuits: Reverse polarity, overheating, short circuit, automatic load stop
- Charging: micro USB (power supply not included)
1 x Xtar MC1 charger
1 x transport pouch
1 x USB-charging-cable
The Xtar MC1 Charger is only suitable for charging Li-Ion batteries. Don't use it for other battery types, because this could lead to an explosion of the battery, ruptures and therefore to leakage which could cause personal or material damage.
Only use the charger indoors. Protect it of water, high air humidity and of very low or high environment temperatures.
Never disassamble or modify the charger.
Keep the charger away from children.
Surmount is not responsible for damage, caused by misuse of the Xtar MC1 charger.
|Shipping weight:||0,06 Kg|