Efest Purple Battery (26650) 4200 mAhEfest IMR 26650 4200mAh 3.7V Li-Ion (Flat Top) 50A unprotected Efest's latest development of a high quality high-power cell with a discharge current of up to 50A and 4200 mAh capacity.
Also most suitable for Sub-Ohm vaping.
Capacity: 4200 mAh
Nominal voltage: 3.7V
Charge end voltage: 4.20V ± 0.05
Discharge end voltage: 2.75V
Max. pulse discharge: 50A
Max. continuous discharge: 35A
Positive pole: flat (Flat Top)
Protective circuit (BMS): no (unprotected)
Diameter: 26,22mm ± 0,15mm
Height: 67,2mm ± 0,4mm
Weight: 48g ± 1
Charging mode: CC-CV
Safety Instructions for Lithium Ion Batteries:
Improper use of lithium-ion batteries (disassembling, breaking, overheating, overloading, overcharging, deep discharging, short-circuiting) can cause the batteries to explode or cause fires. Lithium ion batteries contain flammable and/or corrosive solutions and lithium salts, which can cause irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes in case of leakage. If lithium-ion batteries are venting, escaping fumes can pose a health hazard.
- NEVER keep batteries loose in your trouser pocket, wallet, drawer, etc. (danger of short circuit)
- DO NOT mix brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries with each other.
- DO NOT charge unattended and DO NOT charge near flammable materials
- ONLY use an intelligent charger designed for this particular type of battery
- Do not use if the battery or its insulation is damaged in any way.
- DO NOT operate above the continuous load limit
- Batteries must NEVER come into contact with fire, water or corrosive liquids.
- Damaged lithium-ion batteries must be disposed immediately in appropriate containers.
- STOP immediately if you notice an unusual smell, it feels hot (>60°C), changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way while charging / storing / using the battery.
After the purchase you can rate this article - and collect 0,50 € credit for each rating.