Xtar PB2C 2 in 1
The tiny all-rounder combines charger and powerbank in one device, is ultra-compact and thus an extremely practical companion in everyday life. It charges either one or two 18650 battery cells simultaneously and also works perfectly as a power bank with only one battery inserted. In dual mode, the integrated balancer ensures that both batteries are used equally when charging and discharging.
The following Li-Ion battery types can be charged with the Xtar MC1:
18650 / 18700 (ICR, INR, IMR)
- Charger and powerbank
- Status display via LED
- even charging/discharging thanks to balancing function
- stable, magnetic battery cover
- charging current: 1x2A / 2x1A
- output as powerbank 5V / 2,1A
- 0V battery activation of deep discharged batteries
- Short circuit, reverse polarity and overheating protection with temperature monitoring
- Voltage-dependent activation and deactivation of the charging process
- Dimensions: 110 x 51 x 24.5 mm
- Input: 5,0 V / 2,1A via USB-C
- Output: 5,0 V / 2,1A via USB-A
- Charging end voltage: 4.2 V
- Compatibility: 3.6 V / 3.7 V 18650 and 18700 Li-Ion batteries
- Safety circuits: Reverse polarity, overheating, short circuit, automatic load stop
- Charging: USB-C (power supply not included)
1 x Xtar PB2C
1 x USB-C charging-cable
The Xtar PB2C Charger is only suitable for charging 18650 and 18700 Li-Ion batteries. Don't use it for other battery types, because this could lead to an explosion of the battery, ruptures and therefore to leakage which could cause personal or material damage.
Only use the charger indoors. Protect it of water, high air humidity and of very low or high environment temperatures.
Never disassamble or modify the charger.
Keep the charger away from children.
Don't use or store the charger next to open fire, direct sun, heater or other high temperature environments.
Surmount is not responsible for damage, caused by misuse of the Nitecore new i2 charger.
|Shipping weight:||0,11 Kg|