Molicel INR18650 P26A (18650) 2600mAh / 35A
The new vape battery from the underdog Molicel is considered among experts as one of the best high-current cells on the market. With its excellent performance values, it is ideally suited for sub-ohm vaping!
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3,6V - 3,7V
- Charge end Voltage: 4,2V ± 0,05V
- Discharge end Voltage: 2,5V
- Charging current: 0,25A - 2,6A (max. 6A)
- Max. discharge current (constant): 35A (with switch-off at 80°)
- Max. discharge current (constant): 25A (without switch-off)
- Protection circuit: no
- Positive pole: flat top
- Diameter: 18,45mm, Heigth: 65,0mm
- Weight: 48g
- Charging method: CC-CV
1x Molicel INR18650 P26A Battery
Safety Instructions for Lithium Ion Batteries:
Improper use of lithium-ion batteries (disassembling, breaking, overheating, overloading, overcharging, deep discharging, short-circuiting) can cause the batteries to explode or cause fires. Lithium ion batteries contain flammable and/or corrosive solutions and lithium salts, which can cause irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes in case of leakage. If lithium-ion batteries are venting, escaping fumes can pose a health hazard.
- NEVER keep batteries loose in your trouser pocket, wallet, drawer, etc. (danger of short circuit)
- DO NOT mix brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries with each other.
- DO NOT charge unattended and DO NOT charge near flammable materials
- ONLY use an intelligent charger designed for this particular type of battery
- Do not use if the battery or its insulation is damaged in any way.
- DO NOT operate above the continuous load limit
- Batteries must NEVER come into contact with fire, water or corrosive liquids.
- Damaged lithium-ion batteries must be disposed immediately in appropriate containers.
- STOP immediately if you notice an unusual smell, it feels hot (>60°C), changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way while charging / storing / using the battery.
|Shipping weight:||0,05 Kg|