Sony Konion US18650 VTC5A - 2600mAh / 3,6V - 3,7V / unprotected
This is the successor of the famous Sony VTC5 batteries.
Once more, Sony increased the max. discharge current to up to 35A. Perfectly works for sub-ohm vaping!
- Capacity: 2600mAh
- Nominal Voltage: 3,6V - 3,7V
- Charge end Voltage: 4,2V ± 0,05V
- Discharge end Voltage: 2,0V
- Charging current: 0,25A - 2,5A (max. Ladestrom : 6A)
- Max. discharge current (constant): 35A
- Chemical composition: LiNiMnCoO2
- Protection circuit: nein
- Positive pole: flach (FlatTop)
- Diameter: 18,2mm, Heigth: 65,0mm
- Weight: 45g ± 0,1g
- Charging method: CC-CV
1x Sony Konion VTC5A Battery
Safety Instructions for Lithium Ion Batteries:
Improper use of lithium-ion batteries (disassembling, breaking, overheating, overloading, overcharging, deep discharging, short-circuiting) can cause the batteries to explode or cause fires. Lithium ion batteries contain flammable and/or corrosive solutions and lithium salts, which can cause irritation of the skin, eyes and mucous membranes in case of leakage. If lithium-ion batteries are venting, escaping fumes can pose a health hazard.
- NEVER keep batteries loose in your trouser pocket, wallet, drawer, etc. (danger of short circuit)
- DO NOT mix brands and models, old and new, used and unused batteries with each other.
- DO NOT charge unattended and DO NOT charge near flammable materials
- ONLY use an intelligent charger designed for this particular type of battery
- Do not use if the battery or its insulation is damaged in any way.
- DO NOT operate above the continuous load limit
- Batteries must NEVER come into contact with fire, water or corrosive liquids.
- Damaged lithium-ion batteries must be disposed immediately in appropriate containers.
- STOP immediately if you notice an unusual smell, it feels hot (>60°C), changes color or shape, or appears abnormal in any way while charging / storing / using the battery.